Friday, June 19, 2009

Students Joke

A new lady teacher came to teach 8th standard students

As it was the first day .she give her intro.and asked all the students to introduce themselves with name and hobby.
She said,"Lets start with boys first"

Boys start giving their intro.

First boy,My name is john and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub

Teacher,So it's ok john.Yes next
Second boy, My self i am peter my hobby is also see bubble in the bathtub

This continues all the boys teacher confused and said"Guys are you joking or what 'Ok Let's start with girls
First girl, i am Julie my hobby is watching cartoons.

Second girl,i am Ruby i like collect perfumes
Teacher,now its educated grown up girls Ok next You sweet girl yes you

Most beautiful girl of the class
Madam my name is "Bubble"and my hobby is to take bath three times a day

Teacher Fainted!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.